Wednesday 27 January 2010

Getting Started.


Blogging is something I've thought about doing for years and put off for various reasons (the biggest being fear of it opening up a black hole of self-important expression) but having followed, and enjoyed so much, a friend's blog from the other side of the Atlantic (thanks Carlie) I decided to give it a go.

Being 6 months pregnant lends itself to the idea - a sort of diary, if you will, of my last few months before becoming a first-time mum. I endeavour to keep blogging post the invasion of the little one but only time will tell! And maybe, one day, baby Ellsmore will read this and it will all be worthwhile.

3 comments:

  1. Aw! You mentioned me out loud! I'm so incredibly flattered. You rock. I wish you many happy voyages of fancy on this blog. Blogging is a fabulous journey of discipline, self discovery, expression and recording. I hope it opens doors for you and freezes time for you in a very special way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog too! Alas one that I have not updated since Estelle graced us with her presence but I would love for you and I to be blogging buddies among other things...and I LOVE this pic of you! Thanks for inviting me to share this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ali!

    So excited you have a blog! We have one too - tomandjoinmalawi.blogspot.com

    So lovely to see you looking pregnant! Can't wait to see you guys and meet your little one. Sally-Jayne is doing so well - they grow so fast! She is crawling, saying Daddy, eating anything I let her and sleeping in her very own "big girls bedroom"!

    Will be praying for you guys as you get closer to the birth. Make sure you are reading baby magazines, I learnt much more from them than from the antenatal classes.

    Miss and love you lots,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete